I have a lot of issues that contain a file path in the notes field, that I need to update a small part of the path. Since bulk update is not flexible enough to accomplish this, I was going to use Jira Automation and run a scheduled rule, searching for the issues that contain the file path and edit the notes field, to update the link (while also retaining everything else that is in the notes). I have worked out the RegEx expression I will need, I know how to use the "replaceAll" function within a smart-value, but I cannot figure out how to combine them, because I get an error when I try and run it to test the action.
Here is an example of a filepath that I would like to update:
\\abcnetwork\Group_Folder\Team Folder\folder 1\folder 2\example.txt
I just want to add "(addme)" to the "Team Folder" so that it reads "Team Folder (addme)" within the filepath.
Here is what I currently have in the edit action of the rule for the notes field: {{notes.replaceAll("(\\\\abcnetwork\\Group_Folder\\Team Folder)((?:\\.*b)+)","$1 (addme)$2)}}
I get the following error within the rule's audit log: Error rendering smart-values when executing this rule: Failed to get value for"
How can I format the smart-value in order to update my notes section?
Thanks!