I can access the Jira, but some of the navigation icons cannot be clicked, and some of the icons I can click but always cannot show the corresponding page, some of the pages can show part of them, but the rest of part cannot be showed at all, I attached a screenshot for your reference, the link is
[PWR-542] RAA271084 evaluation issue_Xiaopeng - Renesas OneFieldJIRA
Can anybody know how to solve it? Thanks in advance.
Hi @Tom Zhang
The behavior isn't that clear from the image you've posted.
Although I would recommend that you hide all the Customer, and your private info from the image, since this is a global portal and you shouldn't have PII data published here.
Coming to your question, there maybe multiple reasons why a re-direction doesn't work:
Hi @Tom Zhang , Welcome to the Atlassian Community
From your posted picture, I can see the project has some restrictions in place. If your access level is too low, you might be excluded from editing a ticket.
Hope this helps,
Dick
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.