Hi all,
We are working on a Jira Datacenter hosted on a Docker image (jira-software:9.12.13-ubuntu-jdk11) with nginx image as a proxy (with 443 and ssl on it).
We have the warning of the gadget feed url and I don't know how to resolve it.
I've tried to use this documentation to help me but it's not really helpful because my Jra is on a docker :
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/jira-server-base-url-health-check-fails-859447384.html
I've checked the atlassian-jira.log file, but nothing before or after that this message that could indicate more details :
Caesium-1-3 WARN ServiceRunner [c.a.t.healthcheck.concurrent.SupportHealthCheckProcess] Health check 'URL du flux de gadgets' failed with severity 'warning': 'Jira n'est pas capable d'accéder à lui même par l'intermédiaire de l'URL du flux de gadgets. Cela est nécessaire pour que les gadgets de tableau de bord puissent être générés. Vérifiez l'URL de base actuelle et, si nécessaire, vérifiez vos configuration de réseau pour résoudre le problème.'
Thanks a lot for your help
Vincent