Hello everyone.How can I participate in the “Backup&Restore” early access program?Unfortunately, I don't know my account representative.I would appreciate any good tips.Many thanks and best regardsAndreas
Hi @Andreas Kemper
Which EAP program, the last programs I can find according to EAP and backup are from beginning of this year.
These EAP's have already ended.
Hello Marc.Thanks for the quick reply.Unfortunately, you cannot see from the information Atlassian provides when it is from and whether it is still up to date. You said that the EAP on Backup&Restore is already finished. What was the result? Is there a BackUp&Restore option for Atlassian products available now?GreetingsAndreas
Hiu @Andreas Kemper
According to the latest EAP that was dione; Sign-up-for-the-Early-Access-Program-of-the-revamped-Backup-amp
Actions have been taken and options set in place, but still further development is going on.
Backup and restore always has been an option in at Atlassian Tooling.
What type of backup and restore do your refrain to?
Hi @Marc -Devoteam- We are looking for a way to regularly back up our Jira and Confluence data and restore it if necessary. The data should be stored locally.You said that Backup and Restore has always been an option in Atlassian Tooling.That could be interesting. Where can I find that?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.