I have an issue with my registered email. I lost the ability to login... now I have tried to contact customer support but it is just continual robot loops. NO WAY TO TALK TO A HUMAN!!!! IM SOOOOO FRUSTRATED!Are there no human beings to call and describe my issue to??
Hi @Soilfarm3r
I am a human and you can talk to me....But, I don't work for Atlassian 🫣
This has already been escalated to Atlassian on here so you should get a response in a couple of days or so.
Can you clarify, is this a Trello issue or JSM?
Hi @Soilfarm3r !
Just so you know, only Trello users with an active subscription can submit support tickets with Trello. You can do that through http://support.atlassian.com/contact.Let me know what your issue is and I'll do my best to help!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.