Hi folks, I have created template cards for things I do when I am teaching an offering of a specific course. When I have a course request, I take the templated card which has checklists of the items to complete and move it to an active board and assign a due date. I am wondering what is the easiest way (or, if an automation, what would I set up?) to have the checklist items update their dates based on the "distance" from the due date. For example if I teach the course on July 1st, I need to have set up the online shell by June 15th; if I teach the course on Feb 1st (due date), I would like the checklist item about setting up the online shell to automatically update to Jan 15th (or thereabouts).
Can anyone share how they might have done this? I find setting up the checklist dates for a lot of courses to be really time consuming!
Thank you.