Hi have a Confiform with a total of 14 IFTTT macros to either create or update jira issues. Which ones fire depend on the values of the form fields. When submitting a new form, it will fire at least 1, at most 2. I also have 2 IFTTT macros to feed the created ticket IDs back to the confiform. When I'm trying to create a new form entry, I keep getting the error listed in my question:
"Update Jira Issue: missing Jira issue key"
Why would this happen when I'm not trying to update an existing form, but submit a new one?
I've confirmed that all 7 of the create IFTTTs have:
event = onCreated
action = Create JIRA Issue
Jira Issue key = [entry.fldJiraIssue] (where fldJiraIssue is the form field where the Jira issue key is fed back to)
And I've confirmed that all 7 of the update IFTTTs have:
event = onModified
action = Update JIRA issue
Jira Issue Key = [entry.fldJiraIssue]
In a test version of the form, it seems to work when I have zero existing records. But as soon as I successfully submit one record, I get the error again.
I've gone over all of these macros and field names repeatedly, and can't figure out why i'm getting the error.
Appreciate any insights!
Thanks,