I mistakenly created the Workflow duplicate scheme, but I can't delete one of the copies.
Could you help with it?
@[deleted]
Make sure that your workflow is not linked on any issue type then you be able to delete it
Best,
Fadoua
Hi @[deleted]
Please can you share a snapshot of the Workflow Scheme settings?
From the snapshot from your question, the image shows the workflow settings, and it is linked is linked to an Project.
You can reference this thread to get more info https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Re-Delete-workflow-scheme/qaq-p/1440663/comment-id/436677#M436677
But long story short :-), your Workflow scheme needs to be inactive in order to be deletable.
@Tinker Fadoua Hi! Thank you for the reply!
Workflow is not linked. but I still can't find the way to delete it)
It should be super easy but I can't find the way to do it)
Can you please send a screenshot from the project it is showing under?
@Tinker Fadoua Sure
For those beginners who need some navigation info:
@[deleted] Yes there are both Inactive workflow Schemes and Inactive Workflows. When you remove some workflow schemes you may see more inactive workflows.
Best of luck!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.