I'm working on an Azure pipeline that, when triggered by a pull request, builds the project, runs the unit tests, and triggers SonarCloud to do a static analysis. The SonarCloud part is great, the results of that analysis show up in the middle of my Pull Request and it's very easy for reviewers to make sure the static analysis is acceptable.
But I want something similar for the unit test results. Right now, the unit test results seem to only be available inside Azure, and I can't find any way to have them show up anywhere on the BitBucket Pull Request screen. BitBucket does make it easy to jump into Azure to see results, but that requires separate Azure licenses for all my users which I'm trying to avoid.
Is there a way for Azure to send the unit test results file to BitBucket as a "report" (bottom-right corner of the Pull Request screen, like SonarCloud does)? Or maybe Azure can send the unit test results to BitBucket as an attachment to the Pull Request?