Hi all,
I'm trying to achieve a transformation or view of an existing structure board that shows only from the second layer onward, but could not find any documentation on how to achieve it, if it is possible. If I need to build a second structure board to achieve this, I would be OK with that also.
My hierarchy currently is Initiatives -> Epics -> Tasks ...
My structure board pulls in from a few projects with the limitation issuetype = initiative. I then expand child-parent link to pull in the Epics underneath them.
Epics use the bucket field to identify the teams working on the Epics.
What I currently visualize, using group by Bucket as first grouping
(Initiative)
- Bucket 1
> Epic 1
> Epic 2
- Bucket 2
> Epic 3
(Initiative)
- Bucket 1
> Epic 4
- Bucket 2
> Epic 5
What I would like to visualize (but currently cannot) - cursive is the cherry on top, if possible
Bucket 1 - summed estimate 10w
> Epic 1 - original estimate 2w
> Epic 2 - original estimate 5w
> Epic 4 - original estimate 3w
Bucket 2 - summed estimate 16w
> Epic 3 - original estimate 4w
> Epic 5 - original estimate 12w
Cherry on top: Is there any way to summarize a field for effort for the whole bucket inside a structure board, in my case Original Estimate (which I can show for each epic, but I'd love a roll up).
Thanks in advance for any help!