I can browse users in some projects and can't in some projects. I already have global permission to browse users.
What do you mean by "browse users in a project"? Where are you looking?
While commenting on an issue I need to address to a particular user using @ symbol . I'm able to get the user list in some projects but not getting the user list in some projects.
Ok, if it's by project, then it's probably permissions or the setup.
Check that the comments are enabled as "rich text" fields, and then make sure the users you want to mention have access to browse the issue.
Hope you not got my point. In comment box i want to address to a particular JIRA user using @ symbol. When I type @ in some projects I am getting the user list as LOV but in some projects I am not getting that LOV to pick the user. I have the privilege of global permissions to browse users.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.