Hi everyone,
I'm following the documentation of this newly released feature, but I'm not being able to retrieve the data.
Forms uuid according to
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/forms/rest/api-group-forms-on-project/#api-project-projectidorkey-form-get
Forms fields:
In my automation rules, I tested the following syntaxes with no success:Using manual trigger
{{issue.forms.0228c499-61f5-4cc3-959a-2253966f4792}}
Log Output :
f3e15d5b-efa2-4835-812f-96f728e1b8c5
---
Using forms submitted trigger
{{forms}}
Log Output:
If JSM, you will need to set a field key value first in the form for each field and then use the smart values to retrieve the data. The smart value you are using is just to identify the form UUID, but won't export the data associated with it from my understanding. ------
----
Hi @Mauricio Heberle
Are you using a form in Jira Service Management? That new form's smart value only applies for those types of projects / forms.
Although forms have recently been added for Jira Software Projects, I have seen posts from Atlassian team members that the smart values do not work for those forms yet.
Kind regards,Bill
Hi @Bill Sheboy Yes, it's being used in JSM.
Actually I found out that my problem was the trigger.I was using "Froms trigger" by opening an already submitted form for customer editing and closing it again, which causes the automation rule to trigger. The rule is trigged normally, but nothing happens, then I created a brand new issue and it worked perfectly.
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.