Hello,
I can't find who is an admin for the organization and I need to become an admin.
No one in the company sees the organization in admin.atlassian.com.
A solution?
Thanks a lot !
Hi @Jérémy PROTTI
Welcome to the community.
Who set up your Cloud instance, this will automatically be the org admin
Documentation: give-users-admin-permissions
Hi Marc,
No one know ... maybe a person left.
Is there a solution to find the name of the administrator?
No there are no options for this.
@John Funk Could you might assist in this?
Hey @Jérémy PROTTI (and @Marc -Devoteam- ) - Let me see if someone from Atlassian can come help you out.
I'm seeing that for both sites you are part of, you are an organization administrator on both.
Are looking for help for another site that is not part of the sites you are already an user/org admin?
Regards,Jessica
Hi @Jessica
We have 3 organizations.
I see only 2 testing organizations in the altassian admin.
But I don't see the good organization...
Hey @Jérémy PROTTI
As we will need to request or share more information that cannot be shared here, I have created the following support ticket on your behalf here: https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/23/JST-1068092
We will be in touch with you there soon!
Cheers, Jessica
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.