I have a project only to manage the release from 2 different projects I have. Is it possible when I create a new version in the "father" project automatically Jira create a new version for my two "kids" projects using the automation option?
Hi @juliana.gobbo
Yes you can, the automation will have to be listening on version created, then as action, you can create other versions. Rule will have to scope the 3 projects.
Projects has to be company managed project.
Regards
I created the automation but I can't see the "kids" projects in the dropdown to choose the project to have the release created. I can only see the project i'm creating the automation. Do I need to be the project leader in all project to do that?
You need to be JIRA Administrator in order to create multiple project automation.
https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/permissions-required-for-jira-cloud-automation-rules/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.