Currently we are being spammed with tickets with specific description(attached).How can I create a rule so that JIira can
auto close as soon as they are created
Hello @Surya Pindiprole
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Wouldn't it be better to track down the source of the spam and block it? Is the source a legitimate account?
You could create use Automation Rules to close the issue.
Trigger: Issue created
Condition:Summary contains the specified text
Action: Transition Issue to the status that means closed
https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/jira-cloud-automation/
The Alerts are from trusted source and we don't want to set a rule in the mailbox as we would like to have these tickets created . Currently, they are not a problem but in future we might need them for investigation.
Thanks @Trudy P Claspill . Can you also help me out on how I can set the status as I can't find that option
You have the action used to set the Status. Select that desired Status value.
@Trudy P Claspill Thanks. It worked!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.