Hello everyone, I hope you are well!
The dynamic pipeline documentation has some examples of things that can be done, including: Creating standardized and reusable ‘blocks’ of CI/CD workflows that can be defined & shared by platform engineering teams, and then consumed by multiple engineering teams within an organization
That's exactly my situation
. I'm part of the platform team, and we would like to create these ci/cd workflow blocks and share them with the organization.
For example: Java application, I need workflow the following steps:
- Build & Test
- SonarQube Test
- SAST Tool Test
- Docker Build & Push
- Deploy to K8S
Would each step be a forge app? How do I reference forge apps in the bitbucket-pipelines.yml file? Can you help with what the strategy would be like to create these reusable blocks?
https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/dynamic-pipelines/
Reading the documentation I understood that the repository can only be linked to a "dynamic pipeline provider". How can I share steps with just one provider/forge app?