The service management project has some components (alpha, bravo, charlie, delta, echo..).
I want to have a queue (based on a JQL filter) where I want to
- show all issues with no components (component IS EMPTY)
- show issues that have one or more components
- do not show issues that are only related to the component "alpha" (component != "alpha")
- (issues with component "alpha" + at least another component need to be in result set)
The only way I can think of is to list all components except "alpha":
component IS EMPTY or component IN ("bravo", "charlie", "delta", "echo") Unfortunately if someone adds a component to the project in the future, this JQL filter will have to be updated. This can be a huge source of errors.
Is there a way to do this generic (excluding one value)? In SQL you would for example work with a subquery.
Thank you very much