I set up an SLA for approvals: Issue should be approved within 10 business days. The SLA is displayed correctly in the issue view as far as I see.
Furthermore, I have 3 automation rules:
- Warning after 3 days: Send an e-mail to the author if the SLA is about to breach in 7 business days.
- Warning after 7 days: Send another e-mail to the author if the SLA is about to breach in 3 business days.
- Close after 10 days: Send final e-mail and close issue if SLA is breached.
Since I have the SLA in place, all issues have been approved within 1 or 2 days, so there should no rule should have been triggered. Rule 1 and 3 never have been triggered, indeed.
However, in some cases, rule 2 has been executed. I don't understand why. Rule 1 and 2 are configured very similar. Only the number of days until the SLA is about to breach differs (1: about to breach in 7 days, 2: about to breach in 3 days).
I don't unterstand:
- Why rule 2 has been triggered at all.
- Why rule 2 has been triggered and rule number 1 has never been triggered.
I have no clue... Any idea on how to debug this is greatly appreciated!
Best regards,
Tim