I know I can set custom fields to be visible even when empty. Can I do the same thing for System Fields?
Hi @Janet Coffey
By default the standard fields (Description, Status, Priority) are visible when empty.
Which one you don't see when empty?
Hav you checked this?
Under configure fields (Cog at the bottom right) you can add the standards fields there.
Regards
Aaron
I'm trying to get the "Linked Issues" field to appear on all project Edit screens. Are you looking at Data Center Jira or Cloud Jira?
Thanks
Sorry it's on the View screen I'd like it to appear on.
That info is in its own subsection of an issue, so should appear by default on View screens, unless Linking has been disabled for the whole instance
Hello @Janet Coffey ,
In the new Jira versions, you'll get option to keep a field visible even when it is empty.
Can do it from screen configuration view.
System fields can always be hidden using field configuration.
BR,
Nicketa
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.