Hey!
I see that there has already been a discussion on this question, but it didn't give a clear answer. Link to the discussion below:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/How-Do-You-Make-Child-Issues-Appear-as-Individual-Cards-on-Scrum/qaq-p/1197996
Would anyone know if it's possible to add " Type menu" on the top of the scrum board?
The only menu I currently have there is the below:
Hello @Madara Rotberga
i think solution here would be -> In your board settings, check swimlanes.
There should be field called "Select method" -> Select to Stories.
@Ugnius Aušra Thanks a lot, but it seems like I have another issue - I don't see setting options when click on Configure board.
This is what I get when open Configure board:
I was thinking could it be related to user roles, but I do have an admin role. Would you have an idea what could be the reason?
@Madara Rotberga Yes so try to press "Configure Board", then you will be able to see swimlanes.
@Ugnius Aušra I feel very confused now because when I click on " Configure Board", it does not take me to the menu that you sent a screenshot of, I get the below menu instead:
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
On a Team Managed project board you need to change the Group By option to Subtasks in order to see Subtasks as individual cards on the board. This creates a swimlane for each issue that has subtasks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.