I've been struggling to figure out what deployment.yaml settings I need to use so I can leverage arm64 for the bitbucket runner autoscaler. Hoping someone can help?
The kustomize files here appear to only be for amd64
https://bitbucket.org/bitbucketpipelines/runners-autoscaler/src/master/kustomize/
Yeah, so due to the way the runner autoscaler works with automatically adding the 'linux', 'self.hosted', and 'autoscale.created' labels made it impossible to have more than one. So I had to patch my own. That also allowed me to create an ARM64 version. Now it's working. Sad they had to code it like that. Makes no sense really.
@Ethan Stein care to share your version of the autoscaler that you made for ARM64 architectures?
You can make it work for ARM64 via Kustomize.
patches: - target: kind: Deployment name: runner-controller patch: |- - op: replace path: /spec/template/spec/containers/0/command value: - /bin/bash - op: replace path: /spec/template/spec/containers/0/args value: - -c - sed -i "/DEFAULT_LABELS/s/'linux'/'linux.arm64'/g" autoscaler/core/constants.py && python autoscaler/start.py - target: kind: Deployment name: runner-controller-cleaner patch: |- - op: replace path: /spec/template/spec/containers/0/command value: - /bin/bash - op: replace path: /spec/template/spec/containers/0/args value: - -c - sed -i "/DEFAULT_LABELS/s/'linux'/'linux.arm64'/g" autoscaler/core/constants.py && python autoscaler/start_cleaner.py
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.