How can I set a post funciton condition of this :
If the project category is customer run this post function
thanks!
Hi @İclal Aslan
Post functions work in workflows inside a project. You will already be in the customer project to run it.
Can you give us a bit more details on what you want to accomplish?
What is the solution you are looking for?
Regards
Hi,
I am using JMWE shared action but I want it to work only when if the project is customer category, I can do it with project.key but category wont work
Can you please send us a screenshot of your configuration so far?
Hi, @Aaron Pavez _ServiceRocket_ sorry for returning late thank you for helping I am adding the screenshots.
Second screenshot which shows issue.project.category returns false but actually it suppose to be true.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.