Hi,
We have lots of data in our Jira. Sometimes some boards are suddenly deleted and when I look at the audit logs I don't see any logs. What could be the reason for this? Could it be that it's overflowing because too much data is being stored? Can you help please?
Hi @Çağla Çebi
I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. The first thing that comes to my mind is that the Jira index might be corrupted, and boards might appear to be deleted when they are not. Have you reindexed Jira yet?
If they are deleted and no data in the Audit logs, they may have been deleted directly from the database, could it be the case?
Also, I suggest you check the application logs; there may be information that helps us identify the issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.