Greetings,
I tried to upgrade to JIRA 7 Software today from 6.4.6 + agile. In the end got error
The following plugins are required by JIRA, but have not been started:
- Gadget Directory Plugin (com.atlassian.gadgets.directory)
- Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - Gadgets Plugin (com.atlassian.jira.gadgets)
- Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - Issue Search (com.atlassian.jira.jira-issue-nav-plugin)
- Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - Quick Edit Plugin (com.atlassian.jira.jira-quick-edit-plugin)
- Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - REST Plugin (com.atlassian.jira.rest)
Things checked:
- java version compatibility
- all plugins are up to date prior to upgrade. Only third party I have is JIRA Client from almworks.
- all steps in migration hub.
- License for JIRA 6 valid until January 2016
Things tried:
- increase -Datlassian.plugins.enable.wait=300 from original 60. Longer timeout wait did not help
- increase memory limit to 1024 from original 768
- deleted plugin caches .bundled-plugins and .osgi-plugins
- with and without apache proxy
Log is huge so I hosted it at http://pastebin.com/im3tAWA1
Anything I missed in the upgrade process? Thanks.