Has anyone been successful in setting up TeamCity VCS root to use an access token?
Hello @Ron Lewis ,
and welcome to the Community!
I'm not very familiar with Team City's configuration, but when configuring the VCS root on Team City's side, does it provide multiple authentication options you can select from? If yes, do any of those options indicate to be related to access tokens or maybe OAuth?
If yes, then you may want to try using a workspace access token or an OAuth consumer created under the workspace settings.
Thank you, @Ron Lewis !Patrik S
I do not see an option for OAuth or access tokens
Thanks for sharing the screenshot @Ron Lewis .
Then I'm afraid TeamCity doesn't support the usage of Access Tokens/OAuth.
I would recommend reaching out directly to TeamCity's support to confirm that information, maybe they have additional instructions on how to set it up on Team City's side.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.