Hello everyone,
I’m experiencing a persistent issue when trying to push to my Bitbucket repository. Here’s what happens:
When I run the command:
bash
git push -v origin master
It only shows:
bash
Pushing to bitbucket.org:brazmix/exifdashboard.git
…and then nothing happens. The terminal remains stuck, and there’s no error message or timeout.
Steps I’ve Already Tried:
Checked DNS and Network Settings:
- I can resolve
bitbucket.org with nslookup and get valid IP addresses (e.g., 104.192.142.24). - However, when I try to
ping those IP addresses, there’s no response.
Firewall and DNS Configuration:
- I’ve disabled my local firewall (
ufw) to ensure it’s not blocking anything. - I’ve updated
/etc/resolv.conf to use Google DNS (8.8.8.8) and cleared the DNS cache.
Testing Connection on Different Ports:
- I tried connecting over port 443 for SSH by modifying the SSH config, but there’s still no response.
VPN and Alternative Networks:
- I attempted to connect using a VPN and another network (mobile data), but the issue persists.
Additional Information:
- I’m using Ubuntu as my OS.
- Other Git commands work locally, so it’s isolated to the connection with Bitbucket.
Has anyone encountered a similar issue or have any further suggestions on how I might resolve this? I appreciate any insights or advice you could provide!
Thank you!