Hi all together,
we’re using Jira Datacenter 9.17.2 with ScriptRunner.
We have some user groups I would like to delete, because I think they are no longer used.
In the administration for groups, I can see whether a certain group is used in Permissions Schemes, Notification Schemes and Issue Security Schemes and to share saved filters.
But user groups can be used in many other ways, e.g.
- as board administrators,
- to give them project roles,
- to share dashboards,
- for filter subscriptions,
- to define the visibility of comments,
- for permissions on plans,
- in workflows (Conditions, Validators, Post Functions?),
- in Groovy scripts (which can be used in many ways with ScriptRunner),
- in JQL (e.g. function membersOf(); JQL can also be used in many ways, e.g. for saved filters, board subfilters, automation rules)
- ???
Unfortunately, Jira doesn’t check all these points when I try to delete a group.
Is there a way to find out whether a group is still used or not, at least for some of the points?
Best regards,
Gisela