I have to enable 2 factor authentication but I am not able to proceed as I am not recieving any emails. Moreover , I dont recieve any emails of the tickets i am assigned as well.
Please help me with this issue.
Hi @Noor Fatima ,
Welcome to the community,
If you're not receiving Atlassian and Jira emails, here are quick steps to resolve it:
1. Check Spam/Junk Folder
2. Atlassian might have blocked your email due to past bounces or spam reports. Contact Atlassian Support to verify and remove your email from any suppression list.
If issues persist, contacting Atlassian Support directly with these details will help.
Thankyou. Ill contact support.
Hi @Noor Fatima and welcome to the community!
Your email address was in our suppression list because we received a hard bounce response from your mail server when we tried to send an email before.
I removed your email address from our suppression list. Can you please follow the process to set up 2FA one more time? A new email needs to be sent, as the previous ones were dropped.
Please feel free to let me know how it goes.
Kind regards,Theodora
Thank you Theodora, it has worked now. Best Regards,Noor Fatima
That's good to hear and you are very welcome.
Please feel free to reach out if you ever need anything else!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.