Hi Atlassian,
I used to have a bit bucket account for work. But after having so much trouble with account and billing, I want to delete my account. Could you please help me to cancel ALL subscription and delete my account.
To locate my account, use my last billing SENS number:
SEN-17131652
For those who want to know what happened, here is my horror story with Atlassian:
I have been double charged for bit bucket account that I've used for work for the last year (since I updated my account with work provided credit card). Since then, NO ONE at Atlassian is able to see that they charge me twice every month for the same service. I then delete my bitbucket repo and remove all users. But I can't close my account. Atlassian still charge me but there is NO subscription anywhere I can find to cancel. No receipt in my billing so I can claim the money back from work. I am totally stuck (and screwed).