Ā
Did you know that you could attendĀ FREE Atlassian learning sessionsĀ led by our Community Leaders? Whether you're a beginner or looking to dive deeper, these learning experiences are designed to help you build skills and expertise in Atlassian products. Additionally, for every Community-Led Class,Ā we choose a random attendee to win a $50 gift cardĀ to spend on any store or product of your choice!
Here are some of our upcoming Confluence events for the month of November!
We hope to see you at one of our events! VisitĀ Atlassian Community-Led ClassesĀ to browse through our full catalog.
duplicate ?Ā
Hello Mher,
I think its doubled because of two learning sessions sections.
CheersTobias
Looking forward toĀ @Matt Reiner _K15t_'s class on new Confluence Admin experiences!
Just wondering if we can get an indication of whether these classes are geared towards users with Premium or whether they will be applicable to users on Standard. I attended a Whiteboards event recently, which covered the new related features available in Premium. This is all well and good, but I don't have Premium and am not going to have Premium, so I didn't need to spend an hour on this.
@Barbara Szczesniak, Great point! We'll be talking about some Premium and non-premium features in the livestream today. šš»
I'm late here we're 28Ā Nov Can someone share how it was the sessions?Who won the Gift?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.