I have a custom field named 'Release Month' of type Paragraph (supports rich text) in every ticket. I want to send the list of tickets in a fix version via email to a set of users. This list should include the above custom field.
I used Jira automation and managed to trigger the email, but the custom field is not displayed. The standard 'Issue' fields are displayed.
The content section of the email looks like this:
Look up issues starts here
{{#lookupIssues}}
* {{key}} - {{summary}} - {{issue.customfield_1234}} - {{issue.Release Month}} {{/}}
Look up issues ends here
As you can see, I tried the different variations I read on the internet to fetch the custom field. 1234 is the customfieldID of Release Month. The email displays the standard fields Key and Summary. Also the intended bullet points show up as asterisk(*)
The output I am expecting is an email with a bulleted list of tickets and their release month. If this works, I might consider converting the list to a table.
Any help will be highly appreciated.