I would like to use automation to send a Slack message (preferably) or email when all issues in a Release are set to a specific status.
Is there a way to do this?
I am new to automation, so I would be thankful for any help.
Hi @Diana Arruda
Welcome to our Community.
I think it's feasible. You could try it like this:
Hope it helps,
YY Bro
@Yong Yang Thank you so much. I feel like I am getting somewhere now, but getting this error when trying.
Is this because I have multiple versions going at the same time in my project?I can see that "Issue fixed in version" in the Related Issues field mentions the "current version" but how does JIRA determine that?Thank you again! I really hope to get better at this.
Please use the way as highlighted in red color and let me know the result (better with screenshots too for high speed resolution).
Sure thing. This is what I have:
And I get this error:
Hope that makes it clearer? I will add all screenshots from now on.
Thank you
Please try this new solution:
fixVersion in ({{issue.fixVersions}})status = Done
For the previous solution, could you please raise a ticket to Atlassian Support? I don't know why it doesn't work and it looks like a bug or something we don't know the usage.
Getting closer it seems.
When I do the condition in the way you have I get the following:Here is my set up:
Thank you for your continued help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.