My repository is not found even by the Admin.
How can I find this project from the admin account?
Hello @Andrés Narváez ,
and welcome to the Community!
It seems like you have access to multiple workspace, so you may be looking for the repository in the wrong workspace.
You can change between workspaces by navigating to bitbucket.org > Clicking on your profile icon in the top right > Select All workspaces.
From there you can open each workspace, and verify if the repositories are within any of them.
I hope that helps! Let us know in case you have any questions.
Thank you, @Andrés Narváez !
Patrik
Thank you @Patrik S but I clicking in my profile icon and selecte All workspaces I can only see a few workspaces and not all of them in my organization. My problem is that as an admin I can't see all of them even though they belong to my organization. Is there a way to see the repositories of the members of my organization so I can give them the corresponding permissions?
You can only see workspace you've been invited to, or workspaces you created and are still a member of.
If you're looking to get access to a different workspace that is not currently on your list, you'd need to reach out to one of the current admins of that workspace and ask them to invite you.
Hi, @Patrik S Thanks, I already invited him to the workspace and he can actually access this workspace, he can see the projects and everything that I can see, he can even clone the project to his machine, but he doesn't have access to push any changes or create branches. Do you know any solution?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.