Hi
First time needing to use support.
Today i created a new project and repository and set the origin to https locally. I've tried pushing using:
git push -u origin main
I get the below:
Enumerating objects: 200, done. Counting objects: 100% (200/200), done. Delta compression using up to 12 threads Compressing objects: 100% (186/186), done. Writing objects: 100% (200/200), 169.36 KiB | 11.29 MiB/s, done. Total 200 (delta 34), reused 0 (delta 0), pack-reused 0
But it just hangs here and the CLI doesn't look like it completes and no files are uploaded at all to the repository. The repository remains empty.
***EDIT - Further Note***
I've just left it working and after 14 minutes & 51 seconds it added the below:
error: RPC failed; HTTP 503 curl 22 The requested URL returned error: 503 send-pack: unexpected disconnect while reading sideband packet fatal: the remote end hung up unexpectedly Everything up-to-date