Hi,
I invited an email to my workspace.
The email received the invitation but when it trys to login, it gets this error:
"We couldn't log you in" error message.
Do you need the email invited to solve the problem, or is my workspace issue?
Thanks
Hi @Giacomo Masseroni
Please check this page: "We couldn't log you in" error message
Hi @Tansu Akdeniz , thanks for the replay, but I still get the error.
I'm using Chrome on Mac with no extensions.
I've deleted all atlassian.* and bitbucket cookies.
I can successfully log in to Jira and Confluence. I still get the same error message from Bitbucket.
Hi Giacomo,
We need to know the email address of the affected account (the email that received the invitation). However, I do not recommend posting it here, as this is a public forum.
Is it the same email as the one of the community account you used to post this question?
If not, can you please log in to https://community.atlassian.com/ with the affected email and leave a reply below my answer? I will then be able to view the email address of the account that posted the reply.
Kind regards,Theodora
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.