Has it occurred to you, how often you come across posts that advertise some sort of ware, making you wonder aloud: how can I get things done in Jira without breaking the bank?
Have you also read posts where advice is sought, sometimes explicitly formulated to steer clear of Marketplace reps, only to be bombarded by slick and well-versed explanations and solutions? I know it can be done with add-ons, but I we don't have the resources to purchase all that much.
--> So, what are the alternatives?
--> I am most interested in the knowledge that is out there, specifically from administrators who have maybe designed their own scripts and procedures to keep Jira neat and tidy.
--> What tools and Jira tweaks can I provide my users so that they can use Jira effectively?
--> Where can I find this information?
--> Is there some knowlegde database available?