[posting here at the request of @Syahrul ]
I'm migrating to a new machine but I cannot clone repos that I want to migrate over to that machine. On the old machine I push (and even clone) via the CLI. But I cannot clone on the new machine because I haven't yet specified the SSH key. I can't do that because I can find my workspaceid in the cloud interface.
In particular, my workspace id of the form XXXX doesn't appear to exist in bitbucket, reason being that if I type @XXXX I'm not prompted as I would for an existing and valid ID. For obvious reasons, XXXX is not the same one I'm posting from here, otherwise I probably wouldn't be posting this message!
I've followed the suggestions discussed here
In particular, from within the directory containing one of the repos in question, I issue
git remote -v
which yields
origin git@bitbucket.org:XXXX/REPO.git (fetch)
origin git@bitbucket.org:XXXX/REPO.git (push)
I then form the url according to the provided formula
https://bitbucket.org/XXXX/REPO.git
The reply is
Repository not found
Similarly, if I access
with WorkspaceID filled in appropriately, I'm told
Repository not found
If I just enter
(again with WorkspaceID filled in appropriately)
I get a list projects, but none of them contain any repos.
Please advise.
Scott