I tried to set up a merged workflow to process service desk requests (public support for our project), and also have a public bug and issue tracking workflow.
Looks like the service desk addon locks any transitions and actions in the whole project its attached to.
But setting up all users as service desk agents to process non-service-desk tickets is not an option.
As I created own issue types for the service desk, I expected its working isolated on those assigned types then.
"Problem"/"Abuse"/"Purchase" for example are service desk requests, while "Bug" "Feature" "Task" are for normal workflow. Is there a setting I missed to remove service desk from blocking "Bug" and other non-related tasks without having to put them in a separate project? (I merged them for faster transition between subgroups, as project -> project transitions are in general harder to handle than "switching the issue type" in an edit screen to forward.
I just want to make sure I do not miss anything before having to reconfigure both workflows into separate projects.
Andy