Is there any app or anything I can do in JIRA Company Managed projects or JIRA Automation where I can trigger the comment screen to appear when transitioning from one status to another with a template that would need to be filled out before submitting the comment and transitioning the ticket?
Hi @Mayra Hernandez a Jira admin can edit the workflow to:
HTH,Kel
Thanks @Kelly Arrey !
That's great, however is there a way where the comment field can display with a prefilled template?
For example if I transition from one status to another, I would like the comment field to display, and also have template that the user has to fill out at that stage.
Hi @Mayra Hernandez Sorry, I don't know of a way to do that. Hopefully someone else can offer some ideas.Kel
Hi @Mayra Hernandez
what‘s the hosting type? cloud or data center?
Is scriptrunner plugin installed? Prefilled fields is possible with scriptrunner (at least on datacenter).
BestStefan
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.