Hi all,
I built this automation for auto assigning tickets and registering them properly in the off hours. However, it only needs to run between 23:30 and 06:30. This doesn't work. What I want it to do is to delay for 7 minutes before actually running the automation, because sometimes agents pick it up sooner than 7 minutes. So I don't want it to overrule the actual agent. So below you see how I put it together. If I remove the "Created is before 06:30am " and remove "Created after 11:30PM" it picks up everything. Not sure if it actually stops when an agent has picked up a ticket sooner (not that far in testing yet). All I know is that it just won't work between 23:30 and 06:30 at night... Just says Condition not met, but does not show which condition exactly. For the rest it delays and, registers and puts a comment and assigns to the right person, just refuses to run in the time period put in the automation...Any ideas? What am I doing wrong here?


