Hey there!
I am trying to link an existing Bitbucket workspace in my companies admin environment. But I can't find the option to link an existing product. Am I doing something wrong?
It is possible to create a new Bitbucket workspace by adding a product (as shown in the screenshot below). But I seem to be missing the option to link products as described here:
https://bitbucket.org/blog/bitbucket-audit-logs-are-now-available-in-atlassian-access
This is what I can see/do:

The Bitbucket workspace I'm trying to link is on a free plan, we are connecting Bitbucket to the admin environment because we want to upgrade to a paid plan. We want to manage the billing from the admin environment.
The Bitbucket workspace I'm trying to link is already linked to our Jira site via the jira integration option in Bitbucket.
My user role is admin in both the admin environment as well as in Bitbucket.
So again, am I missing something? Or am I doing something wrong? If not, is there a workaround?
Kind Regards,
Patrick