I have the following message since the creation of my account a couple of weeks ago:
its just there always. I have tried incognito mode. clearing cache, switching accounts and it does not disappear.
@Juan Carlos Have you tried a different browser. It should go away. Are you on the free plan? If you are I can escalate it to support so that they can look at it.
yes i have tried chrome and firefox, both in normal and incognito mode.Yes im on the free plan.btw i just noticed i posted the answer with another account, the problem its in another account (not the one i used to ask this question) and the workspace is the following:<workspace_URL_removed_for_privacy>
I escalated for assistance.
Hi Juan Carlos,
You have access to a different workspace on a paid billing plan, so you can create a ticket with the support team and one of my colleagues will help you (we will probably need to involve the development team to get this fixed).
You can create a ticket via https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/, in "What can we help you with?" select "Technical issues and bugs" and then Bitbucket Cloud as product. When you are asked to provide the workspace URL, please make sure you enter the URL of the workspace that is on a paid billing plan to proceed with ticket creation. Then, in the ticket description, you can provide the URL of the workspace that shows this banner.
Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.
Kind regards,Theodora
I just did that, thanks.
You are very welcome. Please feel free to reach out if you ever need anything else!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.