Over the past few days, I have noticed a recurring pattern where my builds fail consistently for 3-4 consecutive runs, without any changes being made to the code or configuration. These failures consume my free minutes unnecessarily. After these failed attempts, the build eventually succeeds on the 4th or 5th attempt without any adjustments, indicating that the failures are not due to errors on my end.
I am writing to escalate an issue I’ve encountered with the usage of my free 50 minutes account on Atlassian CI/CD, which is negatively impacting my workflow.
Over the past few days, I have noticed a recurring pattern where my builds fail consistently for 3-4 consecutive runs, without any changes being made to the code or configuration. These failures consume my free minutes unnecessarily. After these failed attempts, the build eventually succeeds on the 4th or 5th attempt without any adjustments, indicating that the failures are not due to errors on my end.
This issue is concerning as it seems to be an unnecessary depletion of my limited free build minutes. I rely on these free minutes to manage my development workflow, and this ongoing issue is both frustrating and inefficient. Here are the specific details of the problem:
- Pattern: 3-4 consecutive build failures, followed by a successful build on the next run without any changes being made.
- Impact: Significant consumption of free build minutes due to unnecessary failed runs.