I want to implement a SLA "Time to approval" and SLAs measure the time that an issue remains in status A before moving to status B, C or D. Unfortunately, I can't find a way of just measuring from unapproved to approved, because those are fields and not statuses.
So, I have to work with status and transition. Right now, I have a status "Waiting for approval" in many workflows. That's a good starting point for the SLA. However, at the moment the follow-up statuses differ, e.g.:
- prepare equipment
- grant permission
- ...
- (depending on the kind of workflow)
Thus, my SLA has to have lots of stop conditions. One for each of these statuses. I think that this cumbersome and error-prone. That's why I'm thinking about introducing a status "approved" and all workflows go from "waiting for approval" to "approved". This would make things much smoother.
However, I'd like to automatically transition from "approved" to the status that's actually the next one, like "prepare equipment" and so on. Perhaps that could be implemented via automation!!? Unfortunately, I only see the option to transition from A to B. What I need would be "transition from A to the next status available" (as this depends on the respective workflow).
Has anyone an idea how to achieve that? Any help is greatly appreciated!