I stopped receiving emails from Jira since 06/06
Could you pls check why and help in resolving the issue?
Hi @Ke Lin
If you have admin permission you can check below:
Primarily Check whether you are added to that ticket as watcher.
Check in Branch or Repo permission whether you are added to that branch.
if you do not have admin permission ask your admin
or
I think you have paid subscription, you can raise a direct ticket with Atlassian from below url so that you will get resolved your issue ASAP and track the ticket also.
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Vikram P
Hi Ke Lin,
I checked our logs and Atlassian emails send to your email address were dropped because we received a hard bounce response from your mail server.
I went ahead and removed your email address from our suppression list. Can you please monitor your inbox and see if you receive email notifications from now on?
Kind regards,Theodora
Hi Theodora,
Thank you for your help, I tested again and still not working
the email address is: <email_removed_for_privacy>
Best regards,
Ke
Sorted, emails are blocked by the company hahaa, thank you
Hi Ke,
It's good to hear that you sorted it out, thank you for the update!
Please feel free to reach out if you ever need anything else!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.