Greetings All,
I recently discovered Smart Checklists for our Issues in JSM. So I created one and found I can save it as a Template and then import it to any issue at will. Then I wondered if it was possible to have the Checklists imported to the issue via a Rule Automation. Yes, I know the Manage Templates screen (where I found my checklist has an ID of 78) shows a level of Automation wherein I can have the checklist show up by default for ALL of the Issues...but I don't want that. The checklist should appear in the issue only if the issue meets certain criteria.
So I tried it.
When the Issue is Created...
If the Reporter is me...
If ... and I have a Match Condition
Then ... I edit one field to change the value
AND ... Set Entity Property
....wherein the Key Property is com.railsware.SmartChecklist.checklist
and the Property Value is
{{project.properties."com.railsware.SmartChecklist.templateId.78"}}
I found the how to for the checklist via this Forum which pointed me to
Add a Checklist Template on Issue Transition - Smart Checklist Cloud - Confluence
...and yes, I know it says Confluence.
The rule runs successfully. It does everything it's supposed to except the very last part even though the Audit Log reports success. The checklist is not showing up.
Any ideas?