I want to access to a report where I can find all the tickes where I have a pending action, no matter if those ticktes were created by me or any other person
@Diego De La Riva you can use a filter to show this:
From the filters dropdown, choose the option at the bottom of the list 'View all issues' and then set the filter type to JQL using the JQL button to the right of the filter line with the filter below:
assignee = currentUser() and statuscategory != Done
Hi @Diego De La Riva , how do you define a pending action? Typically it would be all issues assigned to you that are still open. Jira provides this under the "Your Work" tab.
If you define differently please let me know as you may be able to create a JQL filter for your needs.
Stephen answer´s right below is exactly what I was looking for
Thanks for your answer
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.