Scenario One
We have an Epic for each of our clients and when we create a Task or Minutes we want it to automatically link itself to the Epic this is within the same board
I have an Epic called The Popup Kitchen Limited when I create a Task or Minutes I put the company name in the Summary i.e. The Popup Kitchen Limited - Minutes of Meeting 18/10/2024 or The Popup Kitchen Limited - Need Assistance With Tagging, I want these to automatically link the The Popup Kitchen Epic.
Scenario Two
We have another Jira board which we use for support, if a client has an issue I will log it to the support team and then put on labels, i.e. ThePopupKitchenLimited Tags - I then link the issue to the Epic on our client board, how can I use automation to do this please.
Thank you for your help, Ali
Scenario One
We maintain an Epic for each client, and we want any Tasks or Meeting Minutes created to automatically link to the corresponding Epic within the same board. For instance, when I have an Epic named "The Popup Kitchen Limited," I usually format the Summary of a Task or Minutes like this: "The Popup Kitchen Limited - Minutes of Meeting 18/10/2024" or "The Popup Kitchen Limited - Need Assistance With Tagging." I would like these entries to automatically link back to the "The Popup Kitchen" Epic.
Scenario Two
On a separate Jira board designated for support, when a client encounters an issue, I log it for the support team and apply labels such as "ThePopupKitchenLimited Tags." Afterward, I link the issue to the Epic on our client board. How can I set up automation to streamline this process?
Thank you for your assistance,
Ali