What are some unique ways you are allowing customers in JSM to reopen a ticket? We are building out from the ground up and we can use the traditional "reply with reopen" but we wanted to get unique so I thought I would ask the community what unique ways they are reopening tickets.
Hi @Mikel Whipple
A couple of things I've seen:
- Some will not allow reopening after some time has passed.
- If they reopen, they add a comment to the ticket that ticket is reopened.
- They create a new ticket instead of reopening.
- Two things, one is to set the ticket with a RESOLUTION and STATUS RESOLVED or set the status to CLOSED and not reopen after that.
- Some will move the ticket back to IN PROGRESS.
All this will depend on whats the best for your team and customers.
Regards
Aaron
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.