Hello all,
I have jira cluster datacenter with 3 nodes. But i keep getting attachments alerts whenever i added a new attachment to an issue, I couldn't access it. the alert is like the following:
attachment>
issue>
Hi @Asmaa Elsayed
Welcome to the community!
I believe the issue is due to a missing permission on the filesystem.
Please check and appy6the solution described in doc https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/unable-to-attach-files-to-issues-in-jira-1101927334.html
I hope this helps
Best regards
Sam
Hi @Samuel Gatica _ServiceRocket_
I don't have a problem with attaching any file to any issue, I can attach files but after attaching them, i cannot find them neither on the attachment path on the node nor the database (This happened after moving from one single node to jira cluster with 3 nodes)
Have you confirm if the Attachments health check fails in your instance?
Take a look to this doc https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/attachments-health-check-fails-in-jira-server-744526718.html
Yes it failed with this result
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.